- Thailand’s Opposition parties will propose that the House of Representatives set up an extraordinary House committee to monitor the Government’s spending of a 1.9 trillion baht loan, which is part of three executive decrees intended to cushion COVID-19 impacts on the economy, businesses and
- President Donald Trump escalated his war on Twitter and other social media companies Thursday, signing an executive order challenging the lawsuit protections that have served as a bedrock for unfettered speech on the internet.
- Announced with fanfare, the president’s action yet appeared to be
- On the 29th of May 2020, the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (MoPH) announced 11 new cases of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases to 3,076.
- All of the new cases are in Thai nationals repatriated from Kuwait who are being
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement appeals for 3.1 billion Swiss francs (3.19 billion US dollars) to curb COVID-19’s spread and assist world’s most vulnerable amid the pandemic
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is appealing for 3.1 billion Swiss francs …Read more
- About 86% of parents are concerned about their children going back to school during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they want assurances that the schools will have taken steps to prevent the spread of the disease among the students before they reopen on July 1
Thailand’s Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha defended his government’s decision to issue three executive decrees, one of which is to authorize the securing of a one trillion baht loan to cushion the impacts of COVID-19 on the economy and to restore international community’s confidence in …Read more